11 May
Photo: Mother's Day dinner (on Friday night) at Lucios, Sean loves the Ferraris!!
With Steve away it has been a quiet day spent at home with the kids. Slept in while the kids watched tv downstairs which was a treat (they are getting big enough for us to do that now). We went out to get some food at Woolies then had a quiet lunch. Watched DVD's, jumped on the trampoline and while they were bathing I started my vegetables patch, by separating the various beds and puting stones and pavers down. My lettuce is now planted and I want to start getting the other seedlings ready. Probably not the right time of year to actually be doing this, but I will plant winter veggies - which ones are they??
Steve landed safely in Doha, Qatar this morning and said the place is fantastic. Doha has a very similar skyline to Joburg and has cranes everywhere with the amount of building going on. They were being taken around the city and area this afternoon, so hopefully I should have some more details tonight. Interviews were rescheduled from today to tomorrow. He is back on Wednesday morning, can't wait to see the pics and hear all the details.
Comments